mercredi 1 août 2007

[Skate Art] Leo Scalpel


Leo Scalpel travaille le skate comme support artistique :
http://leoscalpel.free.fr/source/index.htm

Une interview vidéo pour découvrir l'artiste sur : http://longskate.typepad.com/paris/2007/08/lo-scalpel-ze-i.html

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You write very well.

Anonyme a dit…

merci pour intiresny Dieu

Anonyme a dit…

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=sumerian gods and goddesses list ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonyme a dit…

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=ultramizer pro ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonyme a dit…

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for 1

my homepage seo ()